Written in the Stars

doff's plotting

Global Moderator

yeah

dofferz Avatar

dofferz

Post by dofferz on Aug 1, 2021 16:15:49 GMT

before plotting with me, please know i am busy irl!
i will certainly do my best, but may not always be able to respond quickly. i work long and late hours, and so most of my free time is either very late at night or very early in the morning (est, utc-4). i LOVE roleplaying fictional cats, but please note real life responsibilities come first. 

please note that i may not always update this thread after creating a new character. that does not mean that character is off limits! just let me know and i'll be down to find a plot! and to save my own time, i will only be adding large plot ideas and more in depth options for characters i have a large amount of muse and passion for. unless directly specified, dont be afraid to ask about things i don't have listed! also, you have to click the spoiler to see their information to keep this from being cluttered looking as i add more characters over time.

also note that i will not always edit this thread and bump my character's ages up every month. i will put an age range on my cats, and update that every few months as needed. this is easier for me. for an exact age, either view their clan allegiances or the character masterlist. the bio may not always be updated either, but you can do the math if desired.

lastly note i do not write my characters. my characters write themselves. it's a lot easier for me to reply to an interaction thread versus a 'they must be friends' thread. while there can definitely be bias towards where you want interaction development to go between our characters, i cannot promise that it will work out that way and have them be instant friends, rivals, enemies, or lovers.

CURRENT CHARACTERS
» tigertuft, dawnclan deputy 
» sundance, oakclan warrior
» greyears, oakclan elder

Last Edit: May 22, 2022 20:08:45 GMT by dofferz
tracker || plotting || discord @diff#4733
silverbane, dawnclan leader

Global Moderator

yeah

dofferz Avatar

dofferz

Post by dofferz on Aug 1, 2021 16:39:04 GMT

TIGERTUFT
dawnclan, deputy, female
{Spoiler}{CLICK for plotting information!}tigertuft is the current deputy of dawnclan. her age currently ranges from 29 moons to 40. please see dawnclan allegiances for an exact number.  her bio is located here. she is both bisexual and demiromantic.

she is always open to the possibility of friends, rivals, and enemies. always feel free to ask about these! she may or may not be willing to befriend cats of rival clans, and like most, while we can obviously lean towards a preference, these would have to be more along the lines of interaction threads versus instant friendships.

i may develop her into a romance, though she is a big muse, and therefore i will be picky with who i choose. please keep in mind she is also demiromantic, and will require some time before seeing a cat in a passionate light. as a dawnclan cat, she is polyflexible, and therefore open to multiple potential partners. 

potential plots:
» i dunno yet?? placeholder until i figure her out some

SUNDANCE
oakclan, warrior, genderfluid
{Spoiler}{CLICK for plotting information!}sundance is a current warrior of oakclan and goes by he/they pronouns. his age currently ranges from 20 moons to 30. please see oakclan allegiances for an exact number. his bio is located here. he is both pansexual and romantic. 

sundance is always open to the possibility of rivals, both friendly and unfriendly. they are very competitive and prideful, and can often be a jerk because of this. in turn, he is not very good at forming genuine friendships. therefore, these are discouraged. any friendships or relationships would have to be formed strictly through roleplay development. sundance may not always respect borders, so he is open to cross clan interactions, confrontations, and scuffles. 

they are also open to character relations! such as: parents, siblings, former mentor, etc. 

potential plots:
» i want to eventually have them mellow out and gain some respect and self control as they get older and mature. while it may just happen in age, i'm open for somebody to try and befriend them and serves as a positive role model. learning to respect them as a friend, sundance can kind of learn to start doing so to others as well. if that makes sense? except seeing that they can be a jerk, i'll be really picky on this cat and their friendship would certainly have to develop through roleplay.
» kind of want sundance to get in some scuffles w some cats at the border,, though cocky and young, he is fairly skilled so depending on your cat's skill level, a fight could go all sorts of ways! 

Last Edit: May 22, 2022 20:09:33 GMT by dofferz
tracker || plotting || discord @diff#4733
silverbane, dawnclan leader

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar