Written in the Stars

Saying hello!

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Frost Avatar

Frost

Post by Frost on Jul 27, 2021 1:21:19 GMT

Hello Everyone! 

My name is Frost and I have been roleplaying warriors since I could remember but to give you an idea I havent role played warriors for prob going on 8 years now! Took a very long break! Now im trying to find an active site to join again and get back into the swing of things :) 

A little about me? Hmmm oh my birthday was this sunday! I'm 29 lol I am also currently moving in with my boyfriend this weekend into our new apartment so i will be busy with that and getting everything settled. 

I own 3 bearded dragons named Flapjack (boy), Maggie (female) and Bugatti (female). Bugatti I am actually picking up on Monday so i am very excited for her to join the family!! 

I have a problem with living off starbucks and dunkin coffee. I see those drinks as meals. I will never drink water unless its flavored. I prob spend also like 600 dollars on doordash which is also very unhealthy lol and I also have a dog who lives with my mom and step dad her name is Lucy and she is a labradoodle and I have known lucy since she was 2 days old she I am her mother lol 

I also have a huge love for horses. I have worked around horses for prob 7 plus years. Love them. I like animals more than most people. I am also a dog bather full time so I help bathe and prep dogs for the groomers I also run my own pet sitting business as well for another way of income for myself. So I am busy but I also have down time as well so not too busy :) 

If you have any questions feel free to ask!! 

Administrator

I have nothing to say.

KingHarry Avatar

KingHarry

Post by KingHarry on Jul 27, 2021 16:16:59 GMT

Hi, Frost! Very happy to have you here!

Don't worry about being busy irl - I'm pretty busy rn too (as you may be able to tell from my wip characters haha). Luckily, I think rping has got to the point where there's a lot of us older people playing, which means people are way more understanding of not having time to sit and write for a while than they were back in the day. That's certainly the vibe I've got from rping elsewhere, anyway, and I'm doing my best to make sure that there's no pressure to post multiple times a day, every day on here because wow, that's just not fun when you're also juggling a full time job and whatever else is happening in your life.

Please share photos of your bearded dragons on the discord at some point!! I would love to see them! <3

In return, I'll make sure I share photos of my dogs after I give them haircuts myself because there's not an easily accessible groomer where I am and you can judge me on my complete lack of skill haha

To introduce myself in return:

I'm Harry. I've been rping since... Probably around 2008 or so? Back then I was young and annoying, but I stuck with it and now I've got my writing to a place where I've actually had work published! I've been rping Warriors on and off for the majority of that time - back then, it was THE thing to rp on the forums I was on, so I read the books so I could join in and be cool like everyone else haha. Tactical managed to lure me into helping her run this place by making me reminisce about a forum we used to rp on a few years back, so I've brought over a few of my old favourite characters and am very excited to play them again.

I saw you made a med cat for DawnClan! As soon as I have time, I'm going to reply to the open thread you made with my big, grumpy boy, Mothmaw  ;)
DawnClan: Mothmaw
OakClan: Blackheart, Moorwhisker
NightClan: Paletongue, Cricketpaw

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar