Written in the Stars

vibe with jules

Kit

writer of very stressful characters

jules Avatar

jules

Post by jules on Aug 1, 2021 22:46:52 GMT

addendum: i participate most in threads that are fun to me. i will most likely say yes to and prioritize funny/quirky threads with a clear plot direction. i have adhd, and it is immensely hard for me to write anything substantial for threads that i find boring. i don't mean that in a rude way, of course! just that my favorite part of roleplay is character development and character exploration. ie. what would my character do when exposed to x? how would my character solve this moral dilemma? you get the idea.

YAUPONWHISKER

OAKCLAN
WARRIOR

RELATIONSHIPS
SEEKING ALL

WHO THE HECK IS THAT? ; Yauponwhisker is tricky, a bit of a rabble-rouser, and is always seeking some sort of new and engaging drama to dip their paws in to. They keep away from violence and arguments and, instead, prefer to reason with others and steer their thought processes towards a more favorable direction. The tall, lean tomcat knows the bayou like the back of their paw and thrives in moving through treetops rather than on the surface. They are an expert arboreal hunter and scout but can when a fight when necessary. Their agility is only matched by their wit.

FRIENDS

name @person relationship description.

ENEMIES

POTENTIAL

friends || moorwhisker mentioned in discord, but moor and yaupon could have a really funny dynamic where moor sees himself as a kid in yaupon & aggressively attempts to give them life advice. meanwhile, yaupon is mildly afraid of this massive tomcat & just wants to please him
ENY ADOXOGRAPHY
Last Edit: Aug 3, 2021 18:54:03 GMT by jules: adding potential relationship

Kit

writer of very stressful characters

jules Avatar

jules

Post by jules on Aug 3, 2021 18:50:07 GMT

GARPAW

NIGHTCLAN
APPRENTICE

RELATIONSHIPS
SEEKING ALL

WHO THE HECK IS THAT? ; Garpaw is a Nightclan apprentice who wants nothing more than to grow up and then become the most epic warrior that her clan has ever seen. Garpaw is very young, so romance plots (beyond some silly childhood fling type plot) may be a bit far out, but all other relationships would be great for her character development. She is fighty, rambunctious, mildly rebellious, and loves to complain. On top of it all, she is both extremely immature and extremely sensitive. She could use a good "you reap what you sow" lesson from a grumpy elder.

FRIENDS

ENEMIES

POTENTIAL

relationship || name @person idea
ENY ADOXOGRAPHY

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar