Written in the Stars

Home (open)

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Frost Avatar

Frost

Post by Frost on Jul 27, 2021 2:41:46 GMT

Green eyes softly opened to a pitch black den. Blinking a few times a bit faster her eyes adjusted to den and everything was coming into view. Frostbite lifted her head slowly and gave out a yawn. Paws crossed she uncrossed them to give a big long stretch of her back legs and then a full shake to get off the dust and moss that clung to her fur. Frostbite looked over at her herb shelf and saw she was a little bit low on a few items. Well guess thats just another thing that has to be done she thought. Front paws then guided her out and to the clearing of her camp and there she gave out a breath and saw that she was the only one up again. Frostbite loved it when it was like this. Peaceful and to herself. Hearing some movement in the warriors den Frostbite held her breath hoping she could just have a few more moments to herself. The movement then stopped and the medicine cat exhaled. Taking a seat right outside her den she placed her tail over her paws and closed her eyes  listening to birds starting to chirp telling the forest it was almost time to wake up. 

Administrator

I have nothing to say.

KingHarry Avatar

KingHarry

Post by KingHarry on Jul 28, 2021 18:20:17 GMT

Mothmaw was the kind of cat that didn't really think through his actions. If he wanted to do something then, providing that it was allowed by StarClan, he was going to do it. This morning, he had woken up early with a desire to go hunting. Sure, he should probably have asked somebody to come with him - after all, even a cat as big as he was wasn't immune to being targeted by the various nasty creatures out there - but eh, whatever. He'd been going on solo hunts all his life and nothing had killed him yet.

Everything had gone well - he'd even caught a stoat for somebody to eat! - but, on his way back to camp, he had ended up stepping on something prickly. Whatever it was had clearly stuck in his paw because pain had followed him home with every step he took. That wasn't going to stop him, though. Slowly but steadily, the huge hairball of a warrior had made his way back, lumbering into camp with his usual lack of grace.

Luckily, Frostbite already seemed to be awake. Good! Mothmaw was not a cat that feared much, but even he would think twice before waking DawnClan's sardonic medicine cat (think twice and then do it anyway). The stoat he had caught was deposited on the freshkill pile and then, without a second thought, he began to limp over to the other cat.

"Frostbite, I've got a thorn or something stuck in my paw," he announced. "Sort it out, will you? You're clearly not doing anything else right now."
DawnClan: Mothmaw
OakClan: Blackheart, Moorwhisker
NightClan: Paletongue, Cricketpaw

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Frost Avatar

Frost

Post by Frost on Aug 2, 2021 21:22:48 GMT

With her eyes closed and taking in the quiet time everything was going so well until it was...yup there it was. Interrupted. Taking in a sigh she opened up her eyes and saw him limping over to him. Frostbite watched him move and ever so quickly she was able to see what had to be done. By the look of him limping it seemed what was in his paw was lightly chilling there. An easy pull for the medicine cat. Job would be done in less then a blink of an eye.

Letting the warrior get closer her green eyes left his paw and looked deep into his. ''Honestly Mothjaw you couldnt sit down yourself and pull it out? You would be saving me time for letting me put my time towards something a little more.....needed then a warrior who cant pull out a thorn from his paw on his own.''

Administrator

I have nothing to say.

KingHarry Avatar

KingHarry

Post by KingHarry on Aug 13, 2021 20:20:57 GMT

"Doesn't look like you have have anything better to do right now," Mothmaw pointed out. After all, what was she doing right now other than sitting about an looking miserable? And, even if she was busy, she was the medicine cat - her duty was to sort out this kind of anything.

Anyway, Mothmaw had tried to get the thorn out. Problem was, he just had too much fur. Thick, tangled strands of hair stuck out between his toes, curling around his pawpads and making it difficult to get a grip on the thorn itself. After a while, he'd given up and decided that it was the medicine cat's problem, not his. What was the point in having one if they weren't going to sort out all the little problems as well as the big ones?

Sitting down before Frostbite, the huge tom waved his injured paw in her direction. "Now, are you going to sort this out or not?"
DawnClan: Mothmaw
OakClan: Blackheart, Moorwhisker
NightClan: Paletongue, Cricketpaw

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Frost Avatar

Frost

Post by Frost on Aug 19, 2021 23:00:28 GMT

Biting her tongue Frostbite kept her calm on the outside and really just let the warrior act like the annoy kit he was to her. She watched the tom sit down in front of her and wave his paw and ask his question. The she cat got up, looked him in the eye and turned around and padded into her den.

Giving it a few minutes she came out with a small tiny herb in her mouth and placed it on the floor next to her as she sat down and took the warriors paw and started to feel around for the thorn. Truth was it was really in there, so much darn fur..even if he did try to pull it out on his own it was a little complicated in fact. Frostbite being the calm and collected medicine cat that she is she really focused on the thorn, feeling everything about it and working around what she had.

After a few moments the medicine cat gave his paw a few licks and then grabbed the thorn out of his paw and slowly brought it up to his face meeting his eyes with a small smirk. ''REally gonna tell me you couldnt do that?'' she mewed with the thorn between her teeth. Getting up again she padded into her den to dispose of the thron correctly so no one else would step on it, she then came out with a second herb in her mouth. She dropped the other one next to the first and took his injured paw and chewed up some Horsetail and licked it onto his paw. She took the second herb she got, yarrow and placed some on there as well.

''Those will prevent infection and stop bleeding if any occurs. I dont want you walking on that paw till the herbs dry up on your pad, do not lick them or you will be feeling that taste in your mouth for days and I dont have anything to take that away unfortunately so dont even bother asking. Now I ask you, do you need anything else?''

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar