Written in the Stars

Hop, Skip, Jump,

Administrator

I have nothing to say.

Tactical Avatar

Tactical

Post by Tactical on Jul 22, 2021 1:38:38 GMT

"CHerryheart can you please patrol near the---" The cream she-cat didn't even wait for her leader to finish before taking off, zipping through the entrance. She already knew it was going to be Nightclan, however she wasn't about to deal with that smell. She was fairly certain Foxstar knew she wouldn't end up there either. She chuckled as she dashed through the undergrowth. Patrolling alone was one of her greatest pleasures, she could do whatever she wanted and she couldn't annoy her clan mates. It was certainly a win win.

"Hop, Skimp annnnnnd JUMP!!!!" She jumped into a large puddle, mud flying landing on near by trees. "I hope there were no hunting patrols..." She giggled at her own thoughts before ending up near Peakclan's border near the waterfall. She looked to the left, then to the right. No one would notice if she didn't come right back... She found herself climbing on top of the rocks, tail lashing back and forth, her eyes sparkled with amusing watching the crashing waterfall. "I could stay here all day...."

Kit

I have nothing to say.

liv Avatar

liv

Post by liv on Aug 5, 2021 16:36:24 GMT

"-- NightClan border. Stormshriek, you may as well go too." The tom had been laying out in a patch of sunlight when hearing his name caught his attention. However, it appeared that the cat he'd been assigned to patrol with had already ripped out of camp. Great, he thought. Sighing, he rose to his paws and trotted out after her. However, he was immediately taken aback when exiting camp as her scent turned in the other direction. Do I...do I follow her? We're supposed to be patrolling the other way, though... After a few moments of deliberation he decided to go after her. After all, she'd sprinted out before Foxstar had even finished speaking. Maybe she'd misheard her.

He didn't catch up to her until she was already halfway up the rocks by the waterfall. He stood near the base of the rushing water and stayed tucked back in the underbrush. What was she doing? He hesitated before stepping out into view. Maybe she just liked to be thorough when checking the area, but he really couldn't fathom what she thought she might find. "Um..." but his voice was easily swallowed up by the sound of the falls, especially down here. He laid his ears back, annoyed. He was going to have to climb up there if he wanted to be heard. He set his front paws on a rock slick with water. Climbing trees was one thing, but rocks? Not his strong suit. He cleared his throat before trying to call to her again. "What are you doing? Did you find anything up there?"
DawnClan: none yet
OakClan: Stormshriek
NightClan: none yet

Administrator

I have nothing to say.

Tactical Avatar

Tactical

Post by Tactical on Aug 6, 2021 3:03:42 GMT

What are you doing? Did you find anything up there?" "hmmm?" Cherryheart turned around peaking off the edge of the rocks looking down at one of clan mates. Her fur had droplets of mud and little leaves and twigs sticking out. She blinked her green eyes before making a pfffft noise as she shook her fur getting rid of what she could and of course getting the wet mud off her face in the process.

"well hey there! not many brave the treacherous paths and follow me!" She mused with a slight twitch of her whiskers. She tilted her head sideways and curious about her new company. It wasn't often that anyone could keep up or really wanted to join her. She would much rather do the opposite of what she was told, enjoy the adventures, they had such a vast territory to explore why not look in every nook and cranny right?

"I came here to relax silly. It's not slippery and the crashing of the waterfall makes it so I don't have to hear anyone calling for me." Her ears flattened against her head..had she been yelling? She couldn't really gauge her volume over the loud crashing. "Besides, two birds one stone, I'm at the dawnclan border but I can see any single nightclan cat that walks by and I can relax....soooo THREE BIRDS!" She exclaimed.

Kit

I have nothing to say.

liv Avatar

liv

Post by liv on Aug 6, 2021 17:12:52 GMT

He flattened his ears slightly as a stray bit of mud landed on his cheek. A hasty paw rose to wipe it away as he couldn't stand the feeling. The way she had looked moments before, clearly she didn't feel the same when it came to dirt. Of course now it just made her look a bit...unhinged. He could still see a twig or two caught in her fur. It made him itchy just looking at it.

He furrowed his brow. "Relax?" He wasn't sure what to do. This wasn't how things were done! Tensions were still high with NightClan over the bridge dispute, so they had to keep that border checked regularly. And yet, here was a cat who just...didn't care? "I highly doubt you could actually see the entire length of the border, even from up there," he scoffed. He stepped away from the rocks closer to the water, finding some that weren't getting sprayed and gingerly leapt up a bit higher. How could she just climb up there like it was nothing? Stormshriek never considered himself the bravest cat but he was hardly a coward, but this turned his stomach all the same. He cautiously felt his way up another tail-length. He was convinced that one miss-step would send him into the water. "This is crazy," he muttered to himself. He should've just gone to patrol the border by himself. Even meeting an enemy patrol would've been preferable to this little love letter to StarClan.

Exasperated, he cried out "How do you get up this stupid wall?!" He really didn't need to go up there to meet her, but that thought hadn't even crossed his mind. The adrenaline of standing this near the rushing water was clouding his judgement and by this point his fur was sticking straight out. I'm supposed to be patrolling with her! It's dangerous to go alone! But the reality was, she seemed quite fine on her own. The only one in danger was him to himself, freaking himself out when he was far enough away from the falls now that if he tumbled he'd likely only end up with a few bruises or a snagged claw at worst.
DawnClan: none yet
OakClan: Stormshriek
NightClan: none yet

Administrator

I have nothing to say.

Tactical Avatar

Tactical

Post by Tactical on Aug 10, 2021 0:28:29 GMT

Cherryheart was amused at his distaste for the situation. "How do you get up this stupid wall" She laughed, tail waving in the air playfully. "You jump, how else would you get up here swim?"Although her tone lacked sarcasm, there was a slight playful tone to her words, almost in a teasing matter. That's what she was best at. Her eyes narrowed slightly at something in the distance making some like mmm mmhmmm sounds as if she were being studious of anything suspicious.

She took a peak over her shoulder looking at the toms spiky fur. The mist and droplets from the splashing water kept getting him wet."You know if you jumped up here or simply got down you would look less like a spiky fish" She beamed. Sure that probably wouldn't help the matter but it was true he was creating his own misery. That's why she made quick work of getting up here in the first place. If you are above the water you don't get wet!

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar