Written in the Stars

Tacticals Plotter

Administrator

I have nothing to say.

Tactical Avatar

Tactical

Post by Tactical on Jul 21, 2021 3:07:09 GMT

Welcome to my plot page! I am a drama llama and enjoy making my characters go through crazy things! I am open to just about anything! Just respond to this thread with plot ideas or find me on discord!

Eveningstar- Nightclan- Leader
Muse Level: EXTREMELY HIGH
Looking for:War plots, Darker plot lines, despair plot lines, **love plot line, typical nonchalant threads.

I have had Eveningblaze/star in my pocket for MANY YEARS and love making him go through as much as possible. That being said I am looking for plots involving war between Nightclan and whomever. Rogues, oakclan you name it. There's a lot of tension between Nightclan and Oakclan right now.

Darker plot lines- SO this can involve death, murder, you name it. I really love breaking my characters to their core before I bring them up again and give them happy lives.

**Love plot line- you need to know that before committing to this that he deeply loved their past medicine cat Spottedmoth and it would take someone EXTREMELY special for him to even think about moving on for just a second. You need to know that this will be extremely drawn out and take a lot of time.

Cicadapaw Nightclan Apprentice
Muse Level High
Looking for: Apprentice shenanigens, getting into trouble, patrols, adventures, etc.

Cicadapaw is too young to really think about any type of romance. I Honestly don't think she would know if anyone liked her if it hit her in the face (Literally) Cicadapaw enjoys her best friend Cricketpaw, and she likes going on adventures and getting into trouble. Trouble is her middle name I can see a lot of threads involving her doing something she's not supposed to!

Cherryheart Oakclan Warrior
Muse Level Very high
Looking for She needs an apprentice, romance, patrol threads,

I am fairly open with Cherryheart. She's the mini energizer bunny just enjoying life! She appears to be quite the magnet for grumpy cats maybe they just secretly enjoy her high energy! She is interested in a family one day and is certainly open to long walks on the bridge with the right someone!
Last Edit: Aug 6, 2021 2:35:07 GMT by Tactical

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar