Written in the Stars

New Eras

Administrator

I have nothing to say.

Tactical Avatar

Tactical

Post by Tactical on Oct 7, 2021 12:10:08 GMT

The black tom stood upon the prey pile his eyes scanned the clearing as cats began to gather before he even called. He looked towards the apprentices den, Duckpaw still wasn't ready. He had more adapting to do but there was a few things on his agenda that he wanted to get across. He let out a loud yowl and watched as more cats continued to gather. Some stood in their dens, others crept out. The chilly leaf-fall air made for brisk mornings and evenings and he would be quick.

"There are a few things I'd like to discuss tonight." He mewed. The breeze tickled his fur before pausing trying to piece together the correct words. "As many of you know Oakclan took one of my lives..." His tone was bitter as he looked towards Tumblepaw a look of displeasure upon his facade. "But it is not a sign of weakness. Next moon we will have many strong warriors among our ranks and we WILL get that section of territory back. It may not be this moon but it is coming." His tone was filled with pride as he continued. Nightclan was stronger than Oakclan that much was evident.

"Wolves have been getting closer to the border of us and Dawnclan it would not surprise me to no end that they chase that wolf our way...so that being said for now, no apprentices will be patroling near Dawnclan. Only veteran warriors." He knew it would upset some of them especially since so many loved to climb on the rocks but until it was safe he wouldn't let any apprentices run that way.

"With leaf-fall comes herbs shortages. I am aware of the recent....herb plucking from other clans and I will deal with that in due time...for now young warriors and apprentices are in charge of extra herb patrols. As you know Catmint grows more so in Oakclan territory..watch for patrols take what you need. No cats will be lost this leaf-bare." Eveningstar could care less if Oakclan had a shortage. His clan needed it and he would do what he needed to.

There is ONE last thing I must announce and that is NightClan's new deputy." His eyes shifted back and forth between Crowdance and Darkrain. Crowdances sister had let him down deeply, would he do the same? Then there was Darkrain a lone wolf whom seemed to have a more serious outlook on life. He sighed as each cat wasn't perfect...not like she had been. He cleared his throat before looking across the clearing. "Crowdance will be Nightclan's new deputy."

Eveningstar didn't wait for cheers instead he jumped down from the skull pile and walked towards the tom eyes narrowed and lip curled he stood just a whiskers length away from him before learning in. "do not....disappoint me or I'll step you down as fast as I did your sister." and with that the black tom gave a curt nod before heading towards his own den.

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar