Written in the Stars

Blooming flowers

Kit

Probably thinking about cookies

lastmoon14 Avatar

lastmoon14

Post by lastmoon14 on Sept 26, 2021 13:43:18 GMT

Darkrain padded slowly towards their camp, a big bird hanging from his jaw. He had gone early in the morning for a short hunting session that ended up successfully. Jumping above some roots to enter the clearing he shook his fur as he thought what to do with the prey. He sat down, laying the plump quail on his front paws as the ground was still wet from the morning dew. Yawning he glanced around, stopping on the nursery. He wasn’t really hungry, maybe Honeybriar would like some fresh killed prey for her and flowerkit? Shruging, he took the bird back and walked towards the nursery.

Stopping close to it he poked his head to try and see if they where inside, but some soft sounds confirmed that at least the perma-queen was inside. “Coming” He said before entering, blinking to get his eyes used to the light. He hadnt come many times since he became an apprentice, and most of that few times had been just to leave some food and walk back outside. He looked around until he spotted Honeybriar’s dark grey colors. Padding closer he rested the bird on the ground, almost a tail length away from her. “Hi, I brought you and Flowerkit some prey” he said, as he took some steps back.

tagging:
Last Edit: Sept 26, 2021 13:43:42 GMT by lastmoon14
Moon : She/Her : Spain : GMT+2

> Oakclan
- 🦜 | Finchpaw
> Dawnclan
- | Fluffywing
> Nightclan
- 🌑 | Darkrain

Apprentice

im sleepy

aelita 🌷 Avatar

aelita 🌷

Post by aelita 🌷 on Oct 8, 2021 15:58:08 GMT

HONEYBRIAR
she/her ✧ nightclan permaqueen

the sound at the nursery entrance made honeybriar's ear twitch. in came darkrain, a dark tabby tom that usually kept to himself. they hadn't spoken much previously, so it was quite the surprise to see him here. "hello, darkrain. flowerkit isn't causing some trouble again, is she?" she asked, then saw the bird in his jaw. "hi, i brought you and flowerkit some prey." upon taking a closer look, it was a fat quail. out of all of the prey on their territory, quail meat had to be her absolute favorite. the texture was different than the other birds, she insisted. "oh, t-thank you so much! flowerkit is outside playing though." quite frankly, she was enjoying the serenity of the nursery's walls, despite the fact that flowerkit was probably misbehaving in one way or another outside of the den. "if you're not in a hurry, we could share it. quails are my favorite prey. did you know that?" she happily flicked her tail side to side.

notes;; quick reply bc i gotta go to work
tags;;

✧✧✧
template by smith
Last Edit: Oct 8, 2021 15:59:16 GMT by aelita 🌷

she/they
pinklapine#6969 on Discord
EST time zone

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

tracker - plotter

dawnclan: driftstorm
oakclan: wildfrog
nightclan: antpaw, honeybriar
outsiders: shade, minou

Kit

lastmoon14 Avatar

lastmoon14

Post by lastmoon14 on Oct 12, 2021 10:52:07 GMT

“Oh” The dark tom said when the queen told him the kit was outside, he hadnt spotted her so she might be hiding somewhere. Seemed like the kits loved to use the roots to hide and play around. He glanced back at Honeybriar when she offered ti share the prey. “I guess I have some time before the patrols” He said, laying down in front of the queen with the bird between of them.

“I didn’t know that” He said as he waited for her to take the first bite. He then, felt a bit akward. Should he say something else? It wasn’t like he wanted to talk, he rarely spoke with any of his clanmates. But the queen seemed nice, she had offered to share her meal after all. A brief memory of Stormtail telling him he should try and open up a bit flodded his mind. Keeping a sight to himself he blinked. “Mine would be frogs i think. They taste like birds” He said softly. They usually didn’t catch many frogs but if you knew the ones you could eat they where really yummy.

tag:

> Oakclan
- 🦜 | Finchpaw
> Dawnclan
- | Fluffywing
> Nightclan
- 🌑 | Darkrain

Apprentice

im sleepy

aelita 🌷 Avatar

aelita 🌷

Post by aelita 🌷 on Oct 13, 2021 21:58:50 GMT

HONEYBRIAR
she/her ✧ nightclan permaqueen

when he agreed to share the meal with her, she smiled warmly. it made her happy to see such a withdrawn, hard-working tom breaking out of his shell. she took the first bite of the bird and savored it for a moment. "this is a really tasty one. you did a good job." she encouraged, waiting for him to take his bite before she would take another.

"frogs?" she thought for a moment about the last time she had eaten a frog. "oh yeah! their legs taste the best. they're quite similar to chicken wings in texture, but a lot smaller." she began to pluck the unused feathers from the bird and set them aside. they would be perfect for bedding later. "frogs are very slippery, though. i remember that much from warrior training. however, since they croak loudly, they're easy to find."

notes;; n/a
tags;;

✧✧✧
template by smith

she/they
pinklapine#6969 on Discord
EST time zone

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

tracker - plotter

dawnclan: driftstorm
oakclan: wildfrog
nightclan: antpaw, honeybriar
outsiders: shade, minou

Kit

lastmoon14 Avatar

lastmoon14

Post by lastmoon14 on Oct 31, 2021 15:38:28 GMT

Darkrain moved closer and took another bite as the she-cat talked to him. She seemed nice, at least yet. Moving his ears to acknowledge her praise, he kept taking more bites as she took them first, almost like a dance. He moved slightly his tail when she mentioned the sound the frogs made. 
"Exactly, and they almost taste like birds somehow, it's... interesting" He thought of how cliche was that his favourite food was one weird one, just like him. They where known as bad luck for some cats, and he kind of gave the same feeling to other clan cats when they spotted him during hunts.
"And what do you do here to... not get bored. Appart of taking care of Flowerkit of course" He cut his own thoughts, looking at the she-cat in the eyes.

tag:

> Oakclan
- 🦜 | Finchpaw
> Dawnclan
- | Fluffywing
> Nightclan
- 🌑 | Darkrain

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar