floaties and flirting [p]

Apprentice

im sleepy

aelita 🌷 Avatar

aelita 🌷

Post by aelita 🌷 on Sept 18, 2021 15:12:30 GMT

DRIFTSTORM
he/him ✧ dawnclan warrior

as agreed upon, the night after the gathering, driftstorm snuck out after dusk patrol returned and everyone went to sleep. with a roaring heartbeat, he made his way to the waterfall on the lower end of dawnclan territory. there, he would meet pinkfish for some swimming lessons. she was a pretty nightclan cat he met on the border a few moon-highs prior. at the gathering, he saw her from afar for a brief moment. she was so candidly beautiful. he was a dawnclan cat, she was a nightclan cat. it was forbidden, of course, he knew that. what's the fun in following the rules, though?

driftstorm slowly tread up to the waterfall. he couldn't smell any other cat here, so he assumed he was there first. he dipped his paw into the water, and it was very cold. luckily, both cats had long fur, so they would be able to stand the chilly temperature. moments passed, and he couldn't help but worry. did she flake out? surely, she would come... right? maybe she got caught? he looked distressed, shaking the remaining water from his paw. while he waited, he focused on the fish swimming around in the pool.

notes;; short lil starter 4 u cuz i started feeling sick
tags;;

✧✧✧
template by smith

she/they
pinklapine#6969 on Discord
EST time zone

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

tracker - plotter

dawnclan: driftstorm
oakclan: wildfrog
nightclan: antpaw, honeybriar
outsiders: shade, minou

Global Moderator

don't mind me, just crying over fictional cats

mew Avatar

mew

Post by mew on Oct 5, 2021 4:13:37 GMT

PINKFISH
she/her • nightclan warrior

The night air was warm and comfortable despite the occasional chilly breeze. At least, that was what the NightClan queen thought as she padded stealthily through the swamp; as her luck, her only successful sneakings occurred only outside of her clan’s company. No, rather the air became more crisp and dry as Pinkfish crossed the edge of their territory and into the incline of the region. She bit back a cough, shaking her head as she flared her nose. She couldn’t wait to get into the water to re-hydrate after all the gusty mountain winds.

The Mist Plateau wasn’t nearly as high up as DawnClan’s camp likely was, but the waterfall was close enough that the air lost the heaviness of the humidity that the tabby warrior had grown accustomed to back in her home. It was annoying sometimes, but always there and somehow it relieved Pinkfish. Without its presence, she felt rather vulnerable out in the open of the low hills. Deciding to hurry her pace before she found herself home-sick, Pinkfish found herself throttling towards the waterfall up until the point where she caught Driftstorm’s scent, slowing to a careful creep.

Green eyes flashed brilliantly in the dark as she got closer, noting how blind to her the DawnClan warrior was as he gawked at the edge of the water. The tabby queen stifled a giggle and bunched up her muscles before swiftly launching herself at the darker tabby after a moment. She landed on the tip of his tail, though carefully not to apply all of her weight. With a playful flip of her fur tuft, the rosy she-cat chided, ”See? That’s how you catch a fish. You can’t just look down at them swimming to fish them out- you think they can’t see you back?” Pinkfish wore a self-assured smirk, though her tone of voice was jovial as ever. Sweeping her thick tail back and forth against the ground in excitement, she watched expectantly, wanting to etch Driftstorm’s look of surprise into her mind.

notes:: sorry about the wait ^^'
tags:: 

format borrowed from
Last Edit: Oct 8, 2021 22:26:10 GMT by mew
she/they | cst time zone | plotter

dawnclan
pollenpetal | 18 moons
oakclan
thistletea | 32 moons
nightclan
pepperpaw | 7 moons
outsiders
carrot | 10 moons

Apprentice

im sleepy

aelita 🌷 Avatar

aelita 🌷

Post by aelita 🌷 on Oct 8, 2021 15:44:05 GMT

DRIFTSTORM
he/him ✧ dawnclan warrior

a jolt shot up his spine as something landed on his tail, causing his neck fur to rise. startled, he whipped around. "whatthe-" his yellow gaze met with pinkfish's green eyes and he nervously smiled. a playful greeting like that from pinkfish was to be expected, he just wasn't prepared in that moment. "well, do i look like a fish catching expert to you? maybe a fish eating expert..." he chortled, splashing a pawful of water at her.

"how have you been? i missed you at the gathering last night." of course he wanted to see her there, but everything was so new to him. he'd never had any friends outside of his own clan, let alone whatever was going on between them. because of that, he didn't go out of his way to talk to her last night, despite wanting to so badly. instead, he spent the gathering with webshine. "that was quite the eventful gathering. did oakclan and nightclan really have a fight at the bridge? i heard a couple of rumors about it, but you know how rumors are."  he rolled his eyes and laid down beside the water.

notes;; n/a
tags;;

✧✧✧
template by smith

she/they
pinklapine#6969 on Discord
EST time zone

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

tracker - plotter

dawnclan: driftstorm
oakclan: wildfrog
nightclan: antpaw, honeybriar
outsiders: shade, minou

Global Moderator

don't mind me, just crying over fictional cats

mew Avatar

mew

Post by mew on Dec 8, 2021 0:35:19 GMT

PINKFISH
she/her • nightclan warrior

The rosy she-cat snickered as she flopped down into a comfortable seated position. ”One would think a fish-eating expert would at least know how to catch what he claims to eat,” Pinkfish chided in a mockingly sweet voice as she jabbed playfully at Driftstorm. Relaxing as her eyes cast out over the water that reflected the silverpelt above, she allowed her teasing to subside for at least a bit. For now.

As the tabby NightClan cat heard the tom’s words, she flipped her dusty fringe of fur with a small huff. Pinkfish’s green eyes found the ground, refusing to let him know how she felt about the night before. She, too, had been looking around for her DawnClan friend, but hadn’t been lucky enough to cross paths with him through the crowded clearing. With everything so abuzz with the news of the recent battle, she couldn’t blame them for not being able to meet up, but it had still disappointed her. Buuuuut what a sap Driftstorm would take me for if I told him that. Bah!

Tossing her head back to face the dark tabby with a gleaming gaze, she squinted with a smug grin. ”Awww is that so, Driftdork? I guess I’ll have to work harder to sneak out more often then!” She giggled in a lilting voice as her features softened into a more relaxed look. Moving to match the tom, the queen oozed into the grass as she laid out with a leisurely sigh.

”Yeah, there was a fight. My brother Redfang fought in it, but it’s not as exciting as the rumors make it seem. From what I heard, it didn’t last very long. An apprentice got tangled up in it all and it resulted in Eveningstar having to abandon his fight to rescue her. Because of it, Oakclan held their border on the bridge.” There seemed to be a bit of bitterness to Pinkfish’s voice, but she didn’t reflect much more than that in her recollection. With a little smirk, she added with a chirp, ”I think everyone involved mostly complained about having to clean the mud out of their fur.”

notes:: n/a
tags:: 

format borrowed from
she/they | cst time zone | plotter

dawnclan
pollenpetal | 18 moons
oakclan
thistletea | 32 moons
nightclan
pepperpaw | 7 moons
outsiders
carrot | 10 moons

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar