Written in the Stars

Family Cave-digging / [Award Thread]

Apprentice

Hippity Hoppity coming for your property

Kazuko Avatar

Kazuko

Post by Kazuko on Sept 15, 2021 21:05:25 GMT

@ravenmist

Family times were rare, nowadays. Spiderstar had been the one to suggest the exploration to her children. The caves behind DawnClan's camp were rarely explored, for fear of collapse and injury. There were a few gems in there, though. Spiderstar herself had spotted one such cave in a recent exploration into the depths (no of course it wasn't because she was searching for a family activity no of course not heh) and the sight of it had prompted her to find Webshine and Driftstorm for such an activity.

It was for that reason that Spiderstar stood just before a small crack in the rock, barely wide enough for her whiskers to miss scraping against the sides of the rockface. There was no way the leader would let her kits go first. She would go first, the largest of the three. That way, they all should fit, as long as she could.

"Stay behind me, okay?" Spiderstar glanced behind at Webshine and Driftstorm behind her, "I promise you, this will be worth it."

Ebonyrose (she/her) - OakClan Leader
Leafheart (he/him) - NightClan Warrior
Spiderspirit (she/her) - DawnClan Warrior
Oliver (he/they) - Kittypet

Apprentice

im sleepy

aelita 🌷 Avatar

aelita 🌷

Post by aelita 🌷 on Sept 22, 2021 18:52:23 GMT

DRIFTSTORM
he/him ✧ dawnclan warrior

"are we there yet?" the tabby tom wondered why spiderstar had called him and webshine. knowing his mother, it was probably best to just go along and find out later. maybe some special patrol? or maybe, she just wanted to spend time with her kits? either way, he happily obliged.

it was a nice hike up to their destination. as they approached the crevice, driftstorm looked all around. "stay behind me, okay?" this one time, he decided to not run headfirst in. however, he didn't want either of them to get hurt. "alright. i'll follow behind you, that way if something happens, i can pull you out. that sound good?" he was eager to see what this cave had to offer.

notes;; smol smol reply
tags;;

✧✧✧
template by smith

she/they
pinklapine#6969 on Discord
EST time zone

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

tracker - plotter

dawnclan: driftstorm
oakclan: wildfrog
nightclan: antpaw, honeybriar
outsiders: shade, minou

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar