Written in the Stars

art by smith

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Sept 2, 2021 15:24:43 GMT

ART FOR SALE... somewhat
hello there, i'm smith, although i'm sure you all know me by now anyway, haha. anyway... i do art sometimes and sometimes it's good.

FULLY RENDERED IMAGES;
in this case, a fully rendered image would be a sketch that has been completely digitalised. these may take up to two weeks for me to complete, depending on how much time i have on my hands and whether or not i actually have an internet connection, so please be patient with me.

i have two art styles when it comes to fully digitalised images;

style one;

style one images will always have either a transparent background or solid colour/simple background of your choice. i will include four versions of the image:
  • coloured lines and shaded.
  • black lines and shaded.
  • coloured lines and solid colour.
  • black lines and solid colour.
if there is a specific one of these that you would like, please let me know! it could save me time and you could end up getting your art quicker!

style two;

style two images will always come with a solid colour background and a white border around the cat. colour swatches are optional so please let me know if you would like those. these will usually only come in one form: shaded with coloured lines, but please let me know if you don't want shading.

PRICE; art trade or minor item.

TRADITIONAL SKETCH;
a traditional sketch is exactly what it sounds like. i will draw a sketch of your character (no colour, no shading) and send a photo of it to you. feel free to do whatever you like with these, just make sure i'm credited if you edit them in any way. i can typically get one of these done in about five minutes, so you probably won't have to wait long to receive your art!

PRICE: free! although if they are requested super often, i may stop doing them altogether or start charging for them.

COLLABORATIONS;
finally, i am open to do collabs with people on art pieces. whether that be me drawing you a sketch to digitalise, lining/colouring your work, shading, etc, i am open! i will not be charging for these but note that they may take me a while.

HOW TO REQUEST ART;
if you want to request art from me, either use the form below, or dm me on discord with all of the information needed!

username; @user.
type of art; fully digitalised image // traditional sketch.
style; style one // style two (fully digitalised image only).
character wanted; name.
link to reference image; link.
background; colour, shape, etc.
other; other.

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
nightclan; crowdance, ducktongue.
sig by

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar