Written in the Stars

What a medicine cat to do? [open!]

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Frost Avatar

Frost

Post by Frost on Aug 28, 2021 1:33:45 GMT

The white she cat padded through her home heading back to camp with....no herbs once again. Frostbite was absolutely a wreck on the inside but her straight emotionless face would tell you otherwise. Frostbite was really good at hiding her emotions and ''freaking out'' on the inside rather than showing it in her emotions. She was stocked up yes, but these herbs were drying out and getting used and she cant remember herself ever being this low before on supplies. 

Letting her white paws guide her to the opening of camp she stood. Just stood. She looked around camp seeing cats do their duties and others sharing tongues and there she was. She didn't even wish to go back to her den let alone talk to anyone right now about her issue and being low. She could not bare to look at her dry wall of herbs she wasnt able to collect and bring back to camp. Frostbite felt herself sitting down at the entrance mind racing on where she was to go next on her herb hunt.  

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Doge Avatar

Doge

Post by Doge on Aug 29, 2021 1:44:15 GMT

Wispfang had been checking on a few clanmates around camp and the hunting patrols seemed to have gone well. The tabby warrior turned to notice Frostbite padding into camp and sitting down by the entrance. "Frostbite, is all well?" He asked before noticing her facial expression. The warrior may have made a mistake asking, the DawnClan medicine cat a reputation for her sharp tongue. Wispfang tried to look cheery, maybe he could amuse the medicine cat? Probably not, Frostbite seemed like she was lost in thoughts that were out of his knowledge.

Allowing himself to sit down he licked a paw and drew it over an ear happy the clan was doing well.
"You've been going out of camp a lot, make sure you're eating." He chuckled. The fluffy warrior couldn't help that remark, but it was true that the whole clan noticed how frequent the medicine cat was leaving the camp. Maybe something to do with StarClan? The warrior wondered but no one but Frostbite had that information.

169 WORDS | WISPFANG | WARRIOR

Last Edit: Sept 7, 2021 1:07:35 GMT by Doge

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Frost Avatar

Frost

Post by Frost on Aug 29, 2021 4:00:03 GMT

Lost in her own world frostbite almost didnt even notice or hear the warrior padding up to her and asking her a question. Blinking a few times quickly she came back to earth and found it was Wispfang. Frostbite knew everyone in the clan but said very little to everyone unless they spoke to her. Frostbite wasn't a mean cat, she did have a tongue on her true but today....there was no fight. Hoping the warrior would go on his way she rolled her eyes seeing he sat next to her seeing he wasnt going anywhere for a while now. Wonderful.. she thought. Frostbites gaze slowly looked at him when she heard that he was noticing she was going out of camp a lot. If only you knew my struggles.... looking the warrior up and down as he drew a paw over his ear she finally broke her silence, ''I need to speak with Oakclans medicine cat.''

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Doge Avatar

Doge

Post by Doge on Aug 29, 2021 17:28:14 GMT

Wispfang was unbothered by the medicine cat rolling her eyes, that much was expected at least. He flicked his ears as the she-cat broke her silence. She needs to go over to OakClan? He wondered, but knew she must have some sort of purpose. Medicine cats were allowed to cross the clan borders without stirring up too much trouble. Wispfang had respect for Frostbite, he couldn't personally be a medicine cat but knew the role was important. Besides stirring up trouble with the other clans was exciting for the him. 

"Don't venture over to OakClan without eating or speaking to Spiderstar." He meowed even with the last part being obvious. The white warrior did not want to do a medicine cat rescue mission into OakClan. He would much rather prefer fighting for different reasons.

135 WORDS | WISPFANG | WARRIOR

Last Edit: Sept 7, 2021 1:07:53 GMT by Doge

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Frost Avatar

Frost

Post by Frost on Aug 29, 2021 22:57:49 GMT

"Don't venture over to OakClan without eating or speaking to Spiderstar." Frostbite raised an eyebrow at the tom and took a moment. ''Honestly Wispfang last time I checked I was a medicine cat of 35 moons not a kitten of 3 days old. Spiderstar has enough going on right now as it is, I can take care of myself and eating...'' as far as eating she hadn't eaten for about a day now. Most of her time as he noticed was time spent out of camp due to her shortage of herbs. Had anyone noticed why she was going out of camp so much? Possibly? Maybe? Or no one knew..yet with the scent of the wolf around here Frostbite couldnt have a warrior or apprentice injured if she didnt have the proper herbs. Yet...she only needed 3...3 that were hard to come by but important if anyone was to get hurt. She needed them...and she wanted to ask the oakclan medicine cat if he could spare any for her. Could he say no and have this jounrey be a total waste and just have a patrol jump her for no reason and kill her absolutely. Yet she at least needed to try...maybe they were having issues with herbs as well? Can't know if you don't find out.

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Doge Avatar

Doge

Post by Doge on Aug 30, 2021 0:00:54 GMT

Wispfang chuckled at Frostbite's reply, that was more like her usual self. But he shook his head in disagreement with her saying Spiderstar has enough going on. Surely she wouldn't go without telling him, right? The white and gray cat looked down at his own paws before remembering, the wolf spotted in DawnClan territory. The patrols had little information so far but one wolf spotted must mean a pack.

He was in no right to tell her what to do or how to do things. Wispfang neither approved or disapproved about Frostbite's desire to speak with OakClan's medicine cat. "Just try your best to not get eaten by a wolf." He teased while swishing his tail side to side in amusement.

121 WORDS | WISPFANG | WARRIOR

Last Edit: Sept 7, 2021 1:08:08 GMT by Doge

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Frost Avatar

Frost

Post by Frost on Aug 30, 2021 1:21:27 GMT

OOC: I will be making a post in oakclans territory with frost you are welcome to join as well if he wanted to follow her or something if you wish to keep the communication between them and see what plays out but its up to you! Who knows what might go down hahah!

Frostbite rolled her eyes as she got up at the remark of her not getting eaten by a wolf. Granted one was smelled but Frostbite knew how to move quickly and silently through the brush. Sadly what would give her away...would be her coat. She's not exactly full of brown and dark fur now. Giving herself a shake she glanced around the camp one more time and mewed, ''I'm heading out now. If anyone needs me tell them I have gone out to collect herbs outside the territory.'' which was not a lie but Frostbite could not hold out any longer with the herbs she needed even with this wolf problem. Turning around the white warrior locked eyes with him one last time and padded off towards Oakclan territory.

Kit

I have nothing to say.

Doge Avatar

Doge

Post by Doge on Aug 31, 2021 0:14:31 GMT

She's going right back out? Wispfang thought as the medicine cat gave him one last look with her green eyes before padding out. It took Wispfang long than it should of to process that Frostbite said outside of the territory. He glanced at the camp entrance, Frostbite left with such determination. He sighed and relaxed his shoulders in thought, he was clearly the only one she told she was leaving.

You're going off to OakClan territory, I just know you are. If something happens to you Frostbite, I'm the only one you told. The last thought resonated with Wispfang. He flicked his tail, the warrior made up his mind to follow her. Wispfang trotted after Frostbite, it wouldn't hurt for her to have one warrior accompany her.

[Closed]

127 WORDS | WISPFANG | WARRIOR
OOC: Thank you for the offer, I'd love to have him follow her. I'll reply to that thread after this one. 

Last Edit: Sept 7, 2021 1:08:22 GMT by Doge

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar