ghosts and all things spooky [open]

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 27, 2021 14:41:11 GMT

☽DUCKPAW☾
he/they ☼ nightclan apprentice

duckpaw smirked as his small, black paws stepped along the wet, rotting wood of the abandoned boat, a large plank in his mouth that he had managed to break off. the young apprentice was feeling rather destructive today, thus they had brought themselves out into the territory where they assumed they would be alone. just them and the mysterious ghost cat who supposedly lived there who he had tried on way too many occasions to summon, yet ultimately failed.

glancing around at their surroundings, duckpaw limped towards the far corner of the boat, dropping the heavy plank of wood they had been carrying. they hadn't decided what they were going to do once they had destroyed the boat, but it was fun nonetheless. the tabby had always been one to break things and cause trouble though, it was what he did best and was a great anger-reliever. yet, it would be much more fun if there was someone to help them.

notes;; n/a
tags;; n/a

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
nightclan; crowdance, ducktongue.
sig by

Apprentice

im sleepy

aelita 🌷 Avatar

aelita 🌷

Post by aelita 🌷 on Sept 2, 2021 2:44:39 GMT

antpaw's curiosity had been piqued by witnessing his clan-mate, duckpaw, wandering off into the far corner of nightclan territory where the boats lay still. he stayed quite a distance away and followed them, hoping to be unseen. he didn't really have anything better to do as his training was done for the day. as he traveled, he crept low to the ground, avoiding noisy obstacles along the way. what was duckpaw even doing going out this far alone anyways? he was certain duckpaw knew just as well as anyone that apprentices weren't allowed out of the camp on their own without a warrior's request.

once duckpaw had stopped walking, he followed suit, tucking behind a shrub. he watched closely to see what they were up to. did they just... pry a piece of wood off of the boat? his face wrinkled with confusion. what were they doing? this was an extremely dangerous situation. this close to the river, a swamp monster could come out and attack them. he leaned in closer to continue spying when he accidentally snapped a branch below him. "fox-dung." he spat under his breath, crouching lower against the bush. hopefully, the older apprentice didn't hear him.

she/they
pinklapine#6969 on Discord
EST time zone

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

tracker - plotter

dawnclan: driftstorm
oakclan: wildfrog
nightclan: antpaw, honeybriar
outsiders: shade, minou

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Sept 2, 2021 19:20:06 GMT

☽DUCKPAW☾

duckpaw's ears pricked at the sound of a hushed noise, jumping slightly in shock although he tried to hide this the best they could. sighing with frustration and turning around quickly, their pale yellow eyes scanned the area. had they been followed and not noticed? he strongly doubted it. afterall, duckpaw wasn't stupid, he knew how to sneak out without getting caught. but everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

after a few seconds of searching, they spotted the culprit who had quietly exclaimed. "antpaw," the dark tabby growled, fur spiked as he spotted brown tabby stripes hiding amongst the dark green leaves of a nearby bush, "did you really follow me all the way out here?" they were in slight disbelief, but shook it away, "what are you going to do? go and tell eveningstar that i came out by myself? because i'll take your pelt and wear it if you do," duckpaw threatened, ears pinned to the side of their head.

"or..." they began, a single brow raising as he lowered his head, "you can help." duckpaw suggested with a mischievous grin.

notes;; n/a
tags;;

☼☼☼
template by me

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
sig by

Apprentice

im sleepy

aelita 🌷 Avatar

aelita 🌷

Post by aelita 🌷 on Sept 3, 2021 23:25:51 GMT

ANTPAW
he/him ✧ nightclan apprentice

antpaw grimaced. he had been caught snooping on duckpaw. at first, he opened his mouth to protest, but figured it was pointless to try and defend his actions. "what are you going to do? go and tell eveningstar that i came out by myself? because i'll take your pelt and wear it if you do," his tail lashed back and forth at their threat. he couldn't believe his ears... what was wrong with them? what caused them to strike out at him like that? "i'm out of camp, too, mouse-brain. we would both be in trouble. even if i did turn you in, i'm younger. it would be your word against mine."

a singular brow twisted upwards in response to his proposal. "destroy a boat? and what would be the purpose of that? i mean, i'm in. but what do we do after it's broken?" he stepped closer to the wooden boat and leaned closer to it. he pressed his paws against a sturdy looking piece and attempted to bend it broken. however, due to his size, he didn't have enough weight to even make it budge. "how- how do you even do this? this is useless." he began to get impatient.

notes;; two bros sitting in a broken boat five feet apart because they're angsty
tags;;

✧✧✧

template by smith

she/they
EST time zone

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

tracker - plotter

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Sept 26, 2021 15:50:46 GMT

☽DUCKPAW☾

even further irritated, duckpaw snarled lightly, sharp teeth on show as antpaw retorted, calling them a mousebrain. although, he couldn't help but admit that he had been hit with some pretty solid logic. they were both out of camp without permission so, yes, would both have to face consequences, although duckpaw found it a little ridiculous- they were almost warrior age! the fact that he was still treated the same as the younger cats bothered him a fair bit. "fine," they stated shortly with a frustrated sigh, at least they could use this against antpaw if he tried to snitch.

flicking a black ear, duckpaw returned to the hunks of wood he had removed, "it's fun," he stated simply, "do you not see the beauty in destruction?" they asked rhetorically, raising a brow as antpaw struggled to break a piece off due to his small stature. "you have to get the parts that are already rotting, they come off easier," they explained, stepping over to the younger apprentice, "i'll show you," duckpaw offered. they had decided by now that antpaw most likely wasn't going to go tell everyone what they were doing so why not let him join in just for a little bit?

notes;; n/a
tags;;

☼☼☼
template by me

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
sig by

Apprentice

im sleepy

aelita 🌷 Avatar

aelita 🌷

Post by aelita 🌷 on Oct 8, 2021 14:33:17 GMT

ANTPAW
he/him ✧ nightclan apprentice

"fun?" he replied. he watched as duckpaw pried a rotting piece off instead. "oh, that would make sense. i guess i underestimated the durability of a two-leg boat." he paced around the side of the boat to a weaker spot and pressed his weight on it. after a few shoves, it snapped. "hey, i did it!" he picked up his moderately-sized piece of wood and dropped it at the other apprentice's paws. "it's kind of satisfying. maybe if we take the whole thing apart, we could use the sturdier wood for the apprentice den. there's always a leak over my nest." the tom's eyebrows furrowed. every single time it rained, antpaw woke up with a wet pelt and a soggy nest.

"plus... it would give us an excuse to be out of camp. sound good?"

notes;; short lil baby reply but brain needs to get all the replies done
tags;;

✧✧✧

template by smith

she/they
EST time zone

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

tracker - plotter

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar