Written in the Stars

Snakedancer x Pinkflame - OakClan Kits [CLOSED]

Apprentice

Hippity Hoppity coming for your property

Kazuko Avatar

Kazuko

Post by Kazuko on Aug 20, 2021 19:12:35 GMT

Due date: 25th August

Snakedancer and Pinkflame are a quarelling couple from OakClan. Originally in love, Pinkflame was thrown during her pregnancy when Snakedancer cracked, and claimed that he originally became Pinkflame's mate to heighten his standing within the clan, and to feel more whole. During time though, he genuinely fell for Pinkflame, and his guilt was what made him confess. Pinkflame, on the other paw, started out in love, but after Snakedancer's confession, she doesn't know how to feel anymore. She still loves him, but how could she ever trust him again?

Both cats will try to work together to rebuild the broken family unit, and their relationship. No matter what goes on, both parents want to rekindle their relationship, and both will love their kits no matter what.

Kit 1

Suggested Names: Honeykit/Birdkit/Tawnykit
Female
Shorthaired mackerel torbie with up to 50% white spotting. This kit has a white tipped tail and long limbs.
Faceclaim: here (white tail tip not shown)
Taken by:

Kit 2

Name: Rosekit
Male
Shorthaired mackerel ginger tabby with up to 50% white spotting. This kit has an eyes/vision/ear mutation.
Faceclaim: here
Taken by:

Kit 3

Suggested Names: Wrenkit/Adderkit/Shrewkit
Male
Shorthaired mackerel brown/grey tabby with up to 50% white spotting. This kit is thick furred.
Faceclaim: here
Taken by:

Use this form to apply for a kit!
Note: If you want a kit but don't like a suggested name, put down what you want to call them and we'll respond with whether it's all good!

<b>Username:</b>
<b>Kit you're applying for:</b>
<b>Kit personality:</b>
<b>Kit thread/plot ideas:</b>
<b>Other:</b>

Last Edit: Aug 26, 2021 22:14:34 GMT by Kazuko
Ebonyrose (she/her) - OakClan Leader
Leafheart (he/him) - NightClan Warrior
Spiderspirit (she/her) - DawnClan Warrior
Oliver (he/they) - Kittypet

Kit

hi

scottie Avatar

scottie

Post by scottie on Aug 20, 2021 19:36:15 GMT

Username:

Kit you're applying for: Adderkit (kit 3)

Kit personality: looking at the faceclaim he would most likely fit being a bit of an airhead. Polite, kind, and silly, but not the brightest when it comes to critical thinking. He'd also be the type to bust out white lies often and avoid confrontation at all costs, but do that in the namesake of loyalty to that which he cares for.

Kit thread/plot ideas: I think with that personality prompt you could get into a bunch of goofiness, causing trouble with his siblings, trying to get out of sticky situations he'd gotten himself into. Generally many directions he can be taken.

Other: *cough* himbo cat *cough*
Last Edit: Aug 20, 2021 19:39:03 GMT by scottie

Art by )

||They/them|Netherlands||
~~~
DawnClan - Moosepaw
OakClan - Kestrelfrost, Adderkit
NightClan - Rowanheart

Kit

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sorrel Avatar

Sorrel

Post by Sorrel on Aug 21, 2021 2:11:55 GMT

Username: haze
Applying for: #1 - Tawnykit
Personality: A little spoiled; not bad at heart, but she loves to get her way and hates to be told no. Plays on her parents' sympathies unwittingly at this age, she'll have to either embrace it purposefully or learn to be more mature and empathetic over time. Who's to say which will win out?

Even if she's not always the most considerate of others, Tawnykit would love her family, broken and shaky as it might be at the start. She probably won't understand what's with the tension between mom and dad until someone says it to her outright.

Overall, a strong contender for an upcoming apprentice of OakClan, if not the sharpest claw on the cat's paw.

Thread/Plot Ideas: I'd love to toy with how much/how little Tawnykit is aware of her family's tense atmosphere over time, especially how her parents act alone vs together, and among her siblings. I'd like to see how the reactions of others shape her mindset growing up.

When she gets a bit older, I'd like to take a really decisive early life path, something a little dramatic maybe. Perhaps she becomes really close friends with a cat in another clan(Maybe specifically NightClan), and refuses to fight them? Maybe she meets some outsider cats and gets all curious about their lifestyle, goes on a little self-discovery trip and has to earn her right to come back? Perhaps a whisper of a cross-clan romance doomed to test each of their loyalties. Nothing's set in stone, but I like the idea of her growing up a little messy and aging into a wiser cat in spite of her less intellectual nature.

Other: If I get the kitten, I'd love to work on a more stylized drawn reference based on the FC, and I'm definitely down to give either parent a chance to look over it and say if it suits their vision. I also like the idea of her being the tallest of her siblings in the end, but that's definitely not required of either of the other two.
Active Cats
Redfoot | NightClan Warrior
Brittlepaw | OakClan Apprentice

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar