rotting wood.

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 13, 2021 16:56:42 GMT

HOUND
he/him • rogue

it was very rare that hound found himself near clan territory, even the thought of being near them brought him violent rage. he would never forgive those pests for what they had done: taken away the land that he, his mother, and most likely many other outsiders had once called home. it disgusted him that they thought they were worthy of owning that much... could they not at least share their resources? however, sometimes it was necessary to come here. hunting for fresh kill wasn't easy at all in the town- twolegs had chased most of them away or riddled them with poisons that could potentially kill a feline, even one his size. so, here hound was, alone and nearby one of the clans' territories (he hadn't bothered to learn the names of the three... they were all the same to him) and in a crouched position, ready to catch maybe a toad or two to eat. perhaps he would even take shelter for the night in a nearby rotted boat, provided there were no predators or clan cats within in.

deciding that it was probably more sensible to check the boat first, the huge brown tabby raised himself from his crouch and stepped slowly and carefully towards the hunk of rotting wood, eyes widening when he scented another cat in there. unsheathing his claws and bearing his teeth incase the other was hostile, he called out in a deep, booming voice, "show yourself, coward."

notes;; n/a
tags;; 

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
nightclan; crowdance, ducktongue.
sig by

Kit

I have nothing to say.

ladyspectral Avatar

ladyspectral

Post by ladyspectral on Aug 13, 2021 20:34:55 GMT

Wasp was rudely awoken from her pleasant dreams by a gruff voice, jerking to consciousness. Her fur raised in agitation as she processed what the strange cat said, stretching her legs out as she rose. Dammit, she was enjoying that dream. "I know you aren't talking to me." She snarled out angrily, the large she cat slipping under the hap in the boat's wood and the ground. Her tail tip flicked as she studied Hound. The she cat pointedly glanced around, as if searching for another cat.

"You don't smell like the clans." She meowed lowly, "If you've come looking for a problem, I don't want any part of it. But keep greeting strange cats with insults and you'll find trouble soon enough." Her own claws unsheathed as she noticed his, her ears pinning back in anger as the fur along her spine raised. This was just her luck. A large, strange cat coming along and waking her up to start a fight.

"Put your claws away, or you've found trouble after all." She snarled out the warning, fur puffing up even more. Probably an unwise choice, but she wasn't going to let disrespect slide.

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 14, 2021 21:22:33 GMT

HOUND
he/him • rogue

hound raised a brow when his call was answered and a large she-cat revealed himself. subtly, he looked her up and down, and sniffed the air once more. "i was talking to you," he started, but gave a short-lasting smirk when she spoke, "thank you... you don't smell like them either," hound would have hated to have been mistaken for one of those clan cats he hated so much.

shaking his head slowly, the large tabby stepped forwards towards the other, continuing to take note of their surroundings but trying not to lose his focus on her. he wasn't going to pick a fight with her, it was clear she wasn't a clan cat so he didn't feel the need to treat her as a threat. however, he couldn't control what she did, and if he did need to defend himself, hound was going to be prepared.

"i'll greet strange cats however i want," he retorted, although his tone didn't have any hints of hostility anymore, "you can tell a lot about who they are by how they react to an insult," he began, "and by yours i can tell you fight back, i respect that."

taking another step back, hound swished his fluffy tail along the floor, considering sitting but deciding against it- he couldn't be certain it was safe yet, "i wasn't asking for trouble," he started, nonchalant, but quickly changed his tone when the ginger and white she-cat puffed up her fur, "but if you want it, you can have it," hound snarled loudly, bearing his sharp teeth.

notes;; n/a
tags;;

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
sig by

Kit

I have nothing to say.

ladyspectral Avatar

ladyspectral

Post by ladyspectral on Aug 16, 2021 7:02:48 GMT

Wasp seemed to settle as he did. She already had a feeling she wouldn't like him much, she could practically taste the arrogance radiating off him. "One day you'll insult a cat bigger and stronger than you are, then." Wasp meowed lowly, "Or multiple, if you want to be technical. Some cats claw first and think later." The ginger and white cat added on soon after.

No, she didn't like this tom much at all. He was everything she disliked in a cat, rude for starters. She tried to unpin her ears, body relaxing a bit. Still, Wasp didn't want a fight, no matter how annoying this tom was.

"Who are you?" She asked bluntly. Surely this cat had to have some sort of interesting name, she figured. Something overly tough, a name he gave himself. Her thoughts hesitated as she realized the irony of her statement, and how many times wasps chased after her as a kit, and the stings she had gotten.

Her ears flattened again, "I just said I didn't want a fight, did you listen at all? And you're going around insulting random cats." She spat out, eyes narrowing as her tail tip twitched. "Keep your fur on."

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 19, 2021 16:36:03 GMT

HOUND
he/him • rogue

hound let out an arrogant laugh at the she-cat's warning words, "i'd have to find a cat bigger and stronger than me first," he grinned, proudly, sheathing his claws once again to prove he wasn't a threat, "and anyone who attacks before thinking is mousebrained, in my opinion, absolutely no survival skills," he added onto the end of his statement, nodding his head when the other began to relax too, although he still refused to fully drop his guard just in case there were clan cats around.

taken aback slightly by the bluntness in the loner's voice when she requested his name, hound slanted his green eyes slightly and shook out his pelt, "my name is hound," he mimicked her blunt tone, "i tend to wonder around the town where the twolegs are but thought i'd check up on these borders to make sure the clans weren't plotting more crimes," he began to explain, "you seem alright though, you're not one of them," the large tabby stated obviously before throwing the question back to her, "and you are?"

grumbling slightly, hound sat down, glancing at the ginger feline's tail twitching with annoyance, "i did listen, that's why we're being civil now," he spoke dully, voice low, "shush," he added onto the end, a single brow raised.

notes;; n/a
tags;;

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
sig by

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar