Tactical

Post by Tactical on Jul 18, 2021 3:08:28 GMT

⌘︎EVENINGSTAR⌘︎

{❖︎ ❖︎ ❖︎}

Tom|| 40 Moons || Nightclan Leader || Straight

{❖︎ ❖︎ ❖︎}

⌘︎Appearance⌘︎

One line Description: A battled scarred muscular black tom with yellow eyes

Descriptive Appearance: Eveningstar has certainly seen his share of battles which is evident with the scarring on his left side of his face. Most days his left eye can't open. He likes it makes him more intimidating. Eveningstar is of medium build with slightly longer limbs. It's evident he trains in strength and not speed. His eyes are a cold yellow color.

{❖︎ ❖︎ ❖︎}

⌘︎Personality⌘︎

Brief Personality: Serious, Strict, Determined, Honorable, Respectable

Descriptive personality: Eveningstar is a serious cat. The tom usually is expressionless not even a grin is worn as he makes patrols, and goes to gatherings. His mate if he were to have one and kits really get the most from him which is a playful persona. He of course does have a soft spot for kits and is often seen around the nursery playing with him. His famous lines as he comes out to see his warriors chuckling is a scowl and 'GET BACK TO WORK' as he runs into his den.

The black tom was made a leader at a very bad time in his life the previous leader vanished and with young clans with a barely established code he knew it wouldn't be easy. As a new leader he did what he had to in order to protect those around him and he would still do that to this very day. Eveningstar is determined and true to his clan, even if he doesn't show it all the time. Each day he works hard to make sure his clan is running just the way it needs to.

Eveningstar is VERY true to the warrior code. Queens kits and elders get almost all his attention. They are the barebones of the clan and he takes extra care of them. Sometimes hes known for sitting outside the elders den listening to their stories other times he's in the nursery playing with the kits. Eveningstar is respectable and honorable there are no dirty tricks on his paws, at least not yet.

The black tom is very strict, patrols are out on time, he had no time for outsiders and no times for code breakers. Because he is so strict and serious he may often come off as cold and grouchy to those around him. He doesn't mind, he would rather have people whispering about him then off breaking the code.

{❖︎ ❖︎ ❖︎}

⌘︎History⌘︎

Parents: Splashfur and Hailclaw (Npc alive)
Siblings: Morningfrost (Npc alive)
Kits: Paletongue (although he denies it for reasons)
Descriptive History:
Eveningstar was one of the very few born into Nightclan. In fact his mother was one of the very first to deliver kits. He remembers growing up in a time of turmoil in conflict. There were always fights about borders and hunting. There were fights about the rules. He would always hear Night whispering to other warriors about cats with star in the fur telling him how to lead and what rules to follow.

Some warriors never fully took on clan names as they thought it was foolish. Just as his mentor Rat did. When he became eveningpaw he knew one day he would be the best he could. Such a care free apprentice ready to do right by the world. He loved Rats carefree style, often running across the borders to Oakclan. As he grew however there was one she-cat that caught his eye.

Spottedmoth, the clan's medicine cat was absolutely stunning and warm. Everything about her was inviting. He would spend a lot of time in there, often bringing her small trinkets he found while training. He liked to think that she favored him, often letting him take the honey combs for himself.

After 6 moons of training Eveningpaw was named Eveningblaze for his fiery spirit and heart. The name was suiting. As a warrior he had a lot more freedom and not set to a schedule. He never forgot about Spottedmoth however.

"Come on a walk with me Spottedmoth, the green-leaf air is warm, we just took the bridge from Oakclan we can play with the frogs!" He watched her green eyes light up as she put down her herbs. Spottedmoth always spelled so pleasant and was incredibly funny.

The two walked silently, not exchanging words. It didn't take them too long to walk to the bridge. At least with a medicine cat at his side Oakclan wouldn't attack them. "Look at that one! Kinda looks like Nightstar when his apprentice skips training!" He pointed to an ugly frog and listened to Spottedmoth laugh. That sound made his heart skip.

Finally he took a deep breath and he looked at the spotted she-cat, their eyes locking briefly. The way the moonlight hit her pelt, it was beautiful. "Spottedmoth.... I... I know there's something between us.. and okay I'll spit it out...I love you very much."
he looked at her for just a moment and her eyes were sparkling however suddenly she looked away and he felt his heart sink.

"Eveningblaze... I care about you deeply, but the warrior code says I can't...my clan is my family. We could never have kits. I see the way you look at the nursery I could never do that to you"

"Then...Let's run away together! We can head towards Dawnclan and start a clan all our own!" He knew she never would her loyalty was set in stone. He sighed as she watched her jump off the bridge ledge and head back towards their territory. The angry black tom took off towards the swamps. She was right....

When he took off he ran into browntooth, a newly named warrior. Without thinking he lied saying he had feelings for her, and she surprisingly believed him. However it was certainly a lie...which resulted in an accident, their son Palekit.

The kit was white, and seemed to have problems with sunlight, thanking Starclan he was able to deny the kit despite he and browntooth spending time together. Eveningblaze focused on himself and decided being dedicated to his work and his clan was more worth his time than his 'son' in the nursery.

Eveningblaze received his first apprentice at 26 moons old training them. However it was rainy evening when Oakclan decided they were going to take the bridge back! Nightstar declared war taking only his strongest with him.

Not many came back that night...their deputy was killed by Oakstar, his apprentice unfortunately was swept away in the water. Angry, he promised himself he would avenge Flamepaw as soon as he could. Even he sustained great injuries. He felt an incredibly burning on the left side of his face.

"Let all those old enough to contribute to the bone mound gather here for a clan meeting!" The moon was full and Nightstars voice echoed across the clearing. The moon was high it was the law to pick the new deputy. From the medicine cats den Eveningblaze sat watching Nightstar limp on top of the mound.We lost a strong warrior tonight and I hope they approve of my choice. Nightclan's new deputy will be Eveningblaze!" Nightstar walked back to his den without another word. Eveningblaze would never amount to the previous deputy...you could hear the slight disdain in Nightstars voice. Still he would do his best.

Eveningblaze made sure to always stay on top patrols, always kept alerts for Oakclan, did everything he was supposed to and still could not please Nightstar. One day he heard his leader talking about Palekit, soon to be Palepaw deciding on what to do with him. Eveningblaze felt a lump in his throat he would not let Nightstar force the kit to retire.

His eyes trailed over to the medicine cats den where Spottedmoth was talking with an eager apprentice. Perhaps... he could give Palekit a future. That much he could do. "Spottedmoth I need a favor please....you can't let Nightstar force Palekit to the elders den can you take him as your apprentice?"

"Starclan has already chosen Sedgepaw... I can't Eveningblaze. SPottedmoth paused for a moment looking at his pleaading eyes and sighed. "Nightstar... I was not correct...my dreams I think they were talking about Palekit...not sedgepaw." Her eyes narrowed slightly but when Palekits 6th moon came, he was named Spottedmoths apprentice.

A heavy fog filled in 4 moons later. Suddenly Nightstar vanished. There was no sign of his body, no scent, not a single paw print. Eveningblaze was named leader of Nightclan, even so, he feels he wasn't ready.

As if one tragedy wasn't enough, one day he walked into the medicine cats den to visit spottedmoth only to find her body layed on the den floor frozen, eyes staring in the distance with a red berry juice around her muzzle. His eyes fell on Palepaw with suspicion. How did a season medicine cat mistake death berries for something edible. The only cat he loved, despite being secret was now walking in StarClan.

There was something dark going on in Nightclan and Eveningstar planned to find out....
Last Edit: Jul 20, 2021 19:11:39 GMT by Tactical

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar