Written in the Stars

Grow Up | Closed

Kit

I have nothing to say.

ravenmist4 Avatar

ravenmist4

Post by ravenmist4 on Aug 7, 2021 0:54:58 GMT

Cinderstorm considered herself many things: a loyal warrior, a dedicated daughter, and a responsible mentor figure to those younger than her. Of course, this was a self-appointed position, but she had been a warrior for a handful of moons now-- there were many warriors that had only just grown past apprenticehood. She didn't consider herself above them, exactly, as they all that the potential to be helpful paws for their clan, but she wouldn't deny there were a choice few that seemed to be a bit... rough around the edges. 

"Yauponwhisker."

The tom in front of her was a perfect example of that. They were well known among camp-- both for their obstinate nature and their skilled performance in most of their duties as a new warrior. If it wasn't for the former, Cinderstorm would've respected them for their abilities first and foremost. Unfortunately, she was too busy becoming quite tired of their antics. She had made a beeline for them  the moment they returned from patrol,  pulling them aside to a more secluded area of camp. As exasperated as she was with the situation, that was no reason to potentially embarrass them or make it a clan-wide issue. 

"You're fully aware there are certain topics you shouldn't broach with young kits. The 'rougarou' I've been hearing them speak of is a prime example of that." Pausing to sigh, she shot them a tired look. "If there's some underlying reason, you can speak to me and I'll see what I can do to help. If it's only a case of boredom, however... you're too old for this, Yauponwhisker. You aren't an apprentice anymore-- warriors are expected to get along with everyone, or at least keep a polite exchange. Whether that's abiding by the rules of queens, or allowing someone else to lead the hunting group. I understand if you'd choose not to listen to me, but I'm asking you to do this as a fellow warrior. Please."

// 
Last Edit: Aug 8, 2021 19:51:51 GMT by ravenmist4

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar