Written in the Stars

aelita's pretty pink plotter

Apprentice

im sleepy

aelita 🌷 Avatar

aelita 🌷

Post by aelita 🌷 on Aug 5, 2021 14:08:11 GMT

hello! welcome to my plotter! I will most likely be actively plotting on the discord rather than the website as it's a little easier for me to navigate and check frequently on the go. my discord is pinklapine#6969 and I am aelita in the discord. I am in eastern time zone and usually working anywhere from 6am-9pm but I'll get back to you as soon as possible! please be patient with me as I am trying my best to get back into roleplay and I'm a bit rusty.

here are my kitties!

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

name: driftstorm [profile]

role: dawnclan warrior

sexuality: heterosexual

about driftstorm: as the leader's only living son, he feels as if he has some big shoes to fill, when in reality he should be focusing on other things. he is loyal to his clan and would do anything to protect it. however, he means anything. he is lenient with the warrior code and starclan and would do the morally correct thing over the lawfully correct thing. he isn't bossy, but he definitely voices his opinions, even if they aren't very popular. like many toms his age, he isn't very great at romance, but he has a sweet spot for she-cats who can fight. he is interested in secretive cross-clan relationships as long as they aren't short flings.

what I'm looking for: patrol/hunting threads, border skirmishes, character development threads, funny threads, serious threads, cross-clan romance (long-term and developed, not instantly falling in love and badabing, badaboom, kits)

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

name: shade [profile]

role: kittypet

sexuality: lesbian

about shade: shade is a kitty-pet living in the french quarters with her house-folk and two big dogs, banjo and pixie. she is very skittish and is often hiding in her attic or in her yard away from the dogs. when she speaks, she only whispers, unless she is extremely upset. she is spayed and, unfortunately, declawed, aiding her anxiety. she's very playful, but has a difficulty making new friends.

what I'm looking for: kittypets to have fun with and maybe start drama with, clan cats getting too close to the kittypets, she's very playful, but has a difficulty making new friends.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

name: minou [profile]

role: loner

sexuality: heterosexual

about minou: born in france, she is fluent in french and speaks broken english, causing a language barrier between her and most cats. however, she is a serial romantic and loves starting drama in relationships. she is street smart and knows how to get herself into, and then out of, a difficult situation. she will bat her eyelashes to try and get anything she wants. if that fails, she will fight for it, even if she isn't that great of a fighter. she is not interested in starting a family unless he is fit for royalty and plays hard to get. it's just not fun if you can get it easily!

what I'm looking for: clan drama, loner drama, kittypet drama, just drama in general honestly. I had an idea that she could go after a male leader, since technically they are kiiiinda the king of the clan? but she would most likely fail miserably. anyway, she's here to start shit, if you're looking for that kind of thing.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

name: wildfrog [profile]

role: oakclan warrior

sexuality: pansexual

about wildfrog: she is very energetic and lively. she could start a conversation with just about any cat about anything, and once you get her started, she doesn't stop. she was given her name, wildfrog, because of her ability to jump, but partially because frogs don't shut up. she is known for being overly dramatic over any situation. if you tell her a story, it is likely that she will tell it totally wrong to somebody else. she is a great listener and is easy to confide in. unfortunately, she is not very trustworthy with secrets, as she has a big mouth. if she hears some hot gossip, she will tell someone, and that could gain her a few enemies in the future. she doesn't mean to offend or hurt anyone, she just can't keep a secret to save her life!

what I'm looking for: gossip drama. she's very much a drama queen, even if she doesn't mean to. she's rather harmless, however, as previously stated, she can't keep a secret. this will lead to a lot of enemies. she is looking for an oakclan mate. i had the idea that her first love interest should lead her on for a bit and then break her heart. pm for details.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

name: antpaw [profile]

role: nightclan apprentice

sexuality: homosexual

about antpaw: antpaw is very left-brained. he is intelligent and detail-oriented. he notices small aspects of things faster than most cats. however, he is more brain than brawn. he's rather weak in combat due to his size but since he is smart, he can coordinate battle strategies very well. despite his name, unlike ants who work in teams, he is anti-social. he prefers to work solo and it is very hard to become friends with him. he often corrects others on their mistakes. sometimes he's rather stubborn and thinks he knows everything, however, he may grow out of this.

what I'm looking for: angst, enemies, love, and everything in between. open to nightclan mates.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

name: honeybriar [profile]

role: nightclan perma-queen

sexuality: bisexual

about honeybriar: she is a loyal queen who protects her family and clan. however, if she had to choose, she would pick her family before anything. she is a loving mother that is sometimes too intrusive and clingy when it comes to her children. when it comes to romance, she isn't picky as long as they aren't rude and have similar family values. she loves to mentor apprentices (even if they aren't her own) and is always willing to give helpful tips and advice. she is knowledgeable and her size benefits her strength in battle, but her movements aren't as quick. she is saddened that she cannot smell and doesn't like to talk about it very often. she is determined to overcome her disability and prove anyone who doubts her wrong.

what I'm looking for: friends, lovers, maybe your cat is upset about something? honeybriar is here to hug you.
Last Edit: Sept 4, 2021 15:42:55 GMT by aelita 🌷

she/they
pinklapine#6969 on Discord
EST time zone

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

tracker - plotter

dawnclan: driftstorm
oakclan: wildfrog
nightclan: antpaw, honeybriar
outsiders: shade, minou

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar