smith's plotter <33

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 3, 2021 1:04:03 GMT

☽CROWDANCE☾
cis male ☼ warrior ☼ nightclan ☼ bisexual
friends; open - crowdance finds it relatively easy to make friends and is full of social confidence (maybe a little too much confidence), it all depends on whether or not others can handle his loudness, arrogance, and friendly bullying.
enemies; open - despite being good at making friends, crowdance is also quite easy to dislike. he isn't afraid to break rules and often uses other cats as the butt of the joke.
lovers; semi open - crowdance is on his way to temporarily abandoning his inability to commit and will eventually become mates with puddlewish, but this wont last long and he will be open to flings afterwards.
wanted plots; nothing specific atm. 
thread need; low.
application
☼☼☼

☽SLUGPAW☾
cis male ☼ apprentice ☼ dawnclan ☼ homosexual
friends; open - slugpaw would love to have lots of friends and is easy to get on with once he manages to get out of his shell a little. yet, he is super shy which makes meeting others difficult.
enemies; open - although it would be difficult to become enemies with such a people-pleaser, slugpaw is very easily manipulated and would let himself be used if it meant he wasn't upsetting anyone or being punished.
lovers; open - slugpaw is too young to have a mate right now but is definitely the sort to crush on someone from a distance.
wanted plots; slugpaw is very easily manipulated and i'd like for this to be used in a plot at some point. maybe a less friendly cat realises that they can use him to do their dirty work and threatens him into doing it. his long canines give him a strong, deadly bite which would be dangerous in the wrong cat's paws.
thread need; medium.
application
☼☼☼

☽SEDGESTREAM☾
cis female ☼ warrior ☼ oakclan ☼ heterosexual
friends; open - sedgestream is a super chilled out and friendly cat who is always open to making friends and chatting with clanmates. she isn't judgemental at all and is likely to be seen as an 'older sister' type cat: someone you can tell all your problems to.
enemies; open - although sedgestream isn't going to actively hate another cat, disliking her would be justifiable: she's lazy and has raised her kits without discipline, so could be blamed for their mischief. 
lovers; open - sedgestream has had two litters of kits, so it's assumed that she is already their father's mate so i would be open for someone to play as him, but she could also be up to future plotting.
wanted plots; nothing specific atm.
thread need; medium.
application
☼☼☼

☽HOUND☾
cis male ☼ rogue ☼ outsider ☼ heterosexual
friends; open - although hound can be quite intimidating and threatening, he can be friendly and caring when it comes to outsiders and is always up to making a friend or ally so long as they get along.
enemies; open - hound is quite easy to dislike, he is very defensive and very rarely approaches another cat with his teeth hidden and claws sheathed. he's gotten into quite a few fights in his time and isn't afraid to get into more if need be.
lovers; open - hound can be very caring and friendly once he gets to know and trust someone well and, with a lot of work and talking, could find himself in a relationship.
wanted plots; i would love for hound to meet another outsider, most likely a younger one, and teach them everything he knows about the clans and why they are evil in his eyes. he would take this cat in and they would care for each other and live together. this could be any kind of relationship.
thread need; high.
application
☼☼☼

☽DUCKPAW☾
nonbinary[amab] ☼ apprentice ☼ nightclan ☼ asexual
friends; open - duckpaw tends to be rather gloomy and argumentative so can be difficult to get along with at first as he tends to start fights over nothing and often acts rather pessimistic. however, they would be open to being friends with someone who shares their love for danger. he also enjoys telling stories (particularly scary ones) which could lead to some rather humorous interactions between him and younger cats.
enemies; open - of course, not everyone is going to want to put up with duckpaw's sulking and arguing so it's rather easy for them to make enemies too.
lovers; closed - duckpaw is not open to having any lovers at the moment. a one sided crush on him would be okay but he would not be happy about it.
wanted plots; nothing specific atm.
thread need; high.

☼☼☼

if you want to plot with me, either reply to this thread or @/dm me on discord (where i'm likely to give a quicker response). just because i have said i don't have any specific plot ideas for my characters doesn't mean you can't introduce them into your own plots !! <3

Last Edit: Aug 27, 2021 18:46:43 GMT by smith

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
nightclan; crowdance, ducktongue.
sig by

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar