Written in the Stars

or are you just going to run away from me again?

Kit

I have nothing to say.

finny Avatar

finny

Post by finny on Aug 3, 2021 23:20:00 GMT

"good job!" puddlewish cheers, she knows she didn't have to praise the tom for doing what he was trained to do but she couldn't help it she nudges her own lizard to crowdance, embarrassed that he had managed to catch a toad and all she caught was a small lizard, after all the bragging she did about being able to catch him a plump frog and she hadn't managed to get anything plump, nor a frog. "i got this lizard" she chuckles sheepishly " you might be a little bit better at hunting than me, ill admit" she give him a small smile and flicks her tail, steeling herself that next time, she will do better

"if you bring my lizard back to camp ill bring you some moss for your bedding" she hopes to herself that crowdance refuses so that she get he chance to spend more time with him, trying to cover the hope in her face shuffling on her feet nervously before standing and getting ready to leave for the moss

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 3, 2021 23:59:47 GMT

crowdance couldn't help but raise a brow at puddlewish's words of appraisal, "i know, i'm great," he grinned, glancing down at the lizard she placed by his paws. it was quite small but all of the lizards in nightclan territory were small... except for the huge monster lizards in the swamp but those weren't exactly prey. he laughed at her next statement, "yeah, don't worry about it though," he smirked, "i'm better than most cats at most things."

sitting down for a second, crowdance lifted a paw to clean the small spots of toad blood off of his paws. usually he wouldn't bother with such things but he wasn't about to go hunt another one and just leave puddlewish mid conversation so decided that it wouldn't hurt to groom himself a little. he was caught off guard by her next request...

"hmm," he thought about it for a while. crowdance didn't really want to head back to camp yet, there was nothing useful to do there, "i'd rather not head back yet," he paused, "besides, we can get this done much quicker if we work together."

notes;; n/a
tags;;

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
nightclan; crowdance, ducktongue.
sig by

Kit

I have nothing to say.

finny Avatar

finny

Post by finny on Aug 4, 2021 0:26:00 GMT

she laughs at his comment about being better than most cats, unable to disagree. after he commented on the two of them working together puddlewish thinks to herself for a second, if he came with her they could get moss quicker, meaning she could make him sleep sooner "yeah i guess you're right, come on, ill take you to the best moss spot" she grabs her lizard by the tail and flicks her head toward the direction of the moss "its this way" turning in the direction she had pointed to before bouncing along down the path humming softly to herself.

when they got to the area puddlewish brought them to for moss, a shallow swamp surrounded by bushes, puddlewish drops her lizard, "its right here, under the tree over here" she meows, wondering over to a large tree and pulling up as much moss as she could carry."if you want to grab some of those flowers right there we'll be all done!" she mumbles
Last Edit: Aug 4, 2021 0:35:03 GMT by finny

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 5, 2021 21:16:05 GMT

a wide grin formed on crowdance's face as he nodded at puddlewish's statement, "okay sure, come show me where the best moss is," he purred. the warrior was extremely tempted to turn this into another competition and bet that he could find better moss than she could, but he figured one contest was enough for the day and, honestly, he probably couldn't... gathering moss was one of the few tasks that he rarely did as it bored him, plus, he didn't really enjoy the taste of 'tree fur' in his mouth either, yuck. picking up the toad he had caught, he began to follow her closely to one of the shallowest areas of the swamp, there were probably a few cats in the clan who could stand in it no problem, but he wasn't about to risk that now.

grimacing slightly as he watched the brown tabby scrape and carry as much moss as possible from the closest tree, he began to the same himself, although carried barely as much as she did. his ears perked up when puddlewish asked him to go gather some flowers, "i'd much rather be doing that than this," the tom spoke with a little excitement in his voice with the thought that he could probably use the flowers to disguise the taste of the moss.

happily, crowdance began to walk in the direction of the flowers and started to pluck them one by one with his teeth.

notes;; n/a
tags;;

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
sig by

Kit

I have nothing to say.

finny Avatar

finny

Post by finny on Aug 8, 2021 17:35:35 GMT

puddlewish chuckles at the toms eagerness to avoid the moss watching him head towards the flowers she had pointed out for him to collect, glad to have the help bringing in the bedding. when she finishes clawing out the moss she sits, waiting for crowdance.

puddlewish watches the male collecting the flowers fondly purring lightly at the sight of the muscular cat holding such dainty looking plants. she was glad he had came with her to collect the bedding, even more so he had agreed to sleep. she wanted to make his bedding as soft as possible for him. once she notices crowdance is done picking the flowers she stands and stretches, motioning to the tom to go back to camp, attempting to mumble "lets go" past the mouth full of moss.

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 8, 2021 19:10:52 GMT

after picking a few of the flowers scattered on the grass, crowdance walked slowly back to where puddlewish was standing, stifling a yawn and shaking out his dark pelt. he nodded at her command, beginning to follow the brown tabby towards the camp.

after a few minutes or so, he stopped to stretch out his short limbs once more, standing for a few minutes before looking up at the sky that was now beginning to turn red and orange as the sun set. "it's getting late." crowdance stated obviously, still glancing at the sky. shaking his head, he began to walk again, speeding up to a jog to catch up to the other.

beginning to become bored of their walk back, he grinned, "wanna race back to camp?" he purred.

notes;; n/a
tags;;

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
sig by

Kit

I have nothing to say.

finny Avatar

finny

Post by finny on Aug 8, 2021 19:21:24 GMT

puddlewish looks up at the sky, reminded of the time before looking back at crowdance to watch his attempt not to yawn. she laughs at the shorter males attempt to keep up with her.slowing down slightly for him to catch up.
at his suggestion of a race puddlewish stops completely, attempting to make eye contact before giving a brisk nod and setting off as fast as she can, using her long legs as an advantage to avoid any fallen shrubbery and push herself as fast as possible, determined to beat crowdance at at least one competition that day. once the camp finally comes into view she slows, looking around for her male friend and attempting to see if she had won.

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 8, 2021 20:14:41 GMT

crowdance's eyes lit up and a wide smile appeared on his face when puddlewish agreed to his request to race and got ready to run, waiting for the she-cat to give the signal to go, however, he was quickly drawn aback when the tabby ran off with no verbal signal. "hey! no fair!" he called, beginning to run as quickly as he could after her.

a few seconds later and he was beginning to regret his idea. he assumed that puddlewish would be able to run quickly considering how tall she was, but didn't think she would be that fast! grumbling, he began to sprint towards camp, yet, was unfortunately defeated.

embarrassed, he shook his head and rolled his eyes. "fine, you win this one," he muttered, squinting his eyes, "but only because i'm tired," crowdance tried to justify his loss, slowly beginning to step towards the warriors' den. he turned around slightly to check puddlewish was following.

notes;; n/a
tags;;

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
sig by

Kit

I have nothing to say.

finny Avatar

finny

Post by finny on Aug 8, 2021 20:25:09 GMT

puddlewish laughs that her plan worked following the tom into the warriors den. she gently bends over to place her mouthful of moss down and looks up at crowdance "i have very long legs why would you expect to beat me at a race?" she laughs. she heads over to the smaller cats nest, picking out some of the less soft moss and replacing it with some of the moss that had been collected that day, fluffing up the moss and placing the flowers around the nest. "come here." she waves the tom over, waiting for him to approach as she stands over his nest.

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 8, 2021 20:37:12 GMT

crowdance flicked his ear with playful irritation at puddlewish's question, "you only won because i'm tired," he grinned, turning around to walk towards his nest, peering at her through the corner of his amber eyes, "don't get cocky," he laughed quietly.

joining the other cat by his nest, he dropped the flowers he had collected on the ground by it, making sure to remove the largest, white daisy and placed it behind his back paws. making sure he didn't step on it by mistake, crowdance then began to help puddlewish replace the old moss in his nest. he had to admit, it was quite uncomfortable sleeping in such an old, hard nest, he just never really found the time to replace it, plus he despised collecting the stuff.

a small purr erupted his throat as he watched the sleek, brown she-cat place the smaller flowers in his nest, waiting until she placed the final one to turn around and gently grasp the daisy between his teeth. "this one is for you," he purred, lightly placing it before her paws, "i thought you might like it."

notes;; they're so cute, i'm gonna be so sad when he breaks her heart ):
tags;;
Last Edit: Aug 8, 2021 20:37:24 GMT by smith

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
sig by

Kit

I have nothing to say.

finny Avatar

finny

Post by finny on Aug 8, 2021 20:55:21 GMT

puddlewish lets out an embarrassed squeak at the gift before taking the flower before letting out a quiet, "thank you" before rubbing her cheek against his, giving him a kind lick on his shoulder and beginning to purr.she turns to her own nest, gently placing her flower down in the moss
she stands over her nest, staring fondly at the flower for a second before breaking from her trance and turning back around, "lay down" she gently nudges crowdance to his nest waiting for him to lay and get comfortable "ill stay here with you until you sleep" she lays down next to the nest, continuing purring and beginning to groom the older male
Last Edit: Aug 8, 2021 21:05:38 GMT by finny

Apprentice

avi by @wolfpool

smith Avatar

smith

Post by smith on Aug 8, 2021 21:24:46 GMT

crowdance grinned at puddlewish's words and let out a loud purr when she rubbed her face against his and licked his shoulder, "you're welcome," he whispered tiredly, nuzzling her and stretching when she left to go and place the gift on her own nest. shaking his lightly tousled, black pelt, the warrior stretched out his limbs for the final time that night and stepped back onto his nest, pawing at it slightly to make sure it was comfortable.

his ears perked up at puddlewish's command and he glanced upwards to make eye contact with her, "don't tell me what to do," he stuck his tongue out, laying down anyway, curling up into a tight ball and wrapping his long tail around himself to keep warm. the sun had finally set and it was beginning to get quite cold in its absence.

"goodnight, puddlewish," crowdance purred, resting his head on the moss and closing his tired eyes. he fell asleep almost instantly, snoring slightly as he slept.

notes;; end of thread? unless you wanna make one more post
tags;;

☽ 18 · she/her · uk ☾
☼☼☼
dawnclan; slug-.
oakclan; frog-.
sig by

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar