Written in the Stars

Ring Around The Rosy {OPEN}

Kit

I have nothing to say.

continlula Avatar

continlula

Post by continlula on Aug 3, 2021 0:19:43 GMT

Heronswoop was having another insomnia spell. He wanted nothing more than to just pass out and forget his troubles for a bit, but every time he shut his eyes his mind would race with seemingly unrelated thoughts. Maybe tomorrow I could go along with one of the mentors and help with training. Or I could ask to be on extra hunting patrols. How do crawfish make the above-ground tunnels? Their thin clippers wouldn't be of much help picking up mud. Perhaps, next time I eat one, I could carefully crack the shell so that I could put it back together for the apprentices. Starclan, it gets could out there in the mud at night.

And so, when his thoughts get too loud to handle, he carefully extracts himself from his nest and scurries through the short tunnels of the warriors den to get to the main camp. He didn't particularly want to go traipsing through the swampy mud at this hour just to look at the sky, but there wasn't much places to see it in camp, either. So, instead, Heronswoop settled for pacing around the bone pile. Lap one, lap two, lap three. He begins humming a soft tune to himself. Lap four, lap five, lap six. The crushing ideas and half-formed thoughts weren't as crushing as before. Lap seven, lap eight, lap nine. Heronswoop decides to count how many individual animals he can spot in the bone pile.
Last Edit: Aug 3, 2021 0:19:55 GMT by continlula
Plotter
Nightclan: Heronswoop
Oakclan: Mulberrypaw

Quick Reply

ALERTS

[ Alerts ]
●︎ Clans are reforming and are on high alert
●︎ The high water from melting has created a super green environment. Prey is rather plentiful
●︎ Water levels appear to be rising due the melting snow in Dawnclan
●︎ Weather is very warm, the snow and ice in Dawnclan is melting!
[ Rank Changes ]
●︎ A leader for Nightclan has been chosen! Congrats Skystar!
●︎ Thistletea has been appointed medicine cat of Oakclan

[ Deaths ]

WEATHER STATUS

[ Weather Status ]
The air is warm and and wet making it a bit hard to breathe. The hot weather is causing the snow to melt in Dawnclan territory. This is causing water levels to rise.

[ Prey Status ]
Prey is plentiful in all clans!

[ Herb Status ]
The rising water has hidden some herbs in Oakclan and Nightclan but water thriving plants seem to be growing in high abudance!

THE CLANS

Leader: Silverbane
Deputy: Reserved (Ameri)
Medicine Cat: Frostbite
Toms: 0 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Dawnclan Allegiances

Leader: Reserved (Kaz)
Deputy: Reserved (Wolfpool)
Medicine Cat: Thistletea
Toms: 1 She-cats: 0 Other: 0

Oakclan Allegiances

Leader: Skystar